We are looking for DevOps Engineers!
As an Eindhoven-based startup we are looking for a dedicated and open-minded DevOps engineer. Our broad portfolio of software projects in an international work environment offer challenging and dynamic career opportunities. Your expertise and knowledge today, may be obsolete tomorrow. It’s important to keep up and staying curious for new technologies. We encourage you to further develop your skills in a dynamic and Agile environment, where quality and robustness of your deliverables are of key importance. You will be working in a flexible environment with a professional and highly motivated team, taking on responsibility for your contribution within the team. We are always looking for new talent, so check out our profiles and we assure you that a challenging and rewarding job in a dynamic environment is waiting for you.
Start date: As soon as possible
What’s in it for you?
- You’re part of an agile development team building complex systems
- You’re responsible for our micro services framework
- You guarantee that our solutions are high available and scalable
- You design and build monitoring and alarming systems complex solutions
- You’re involved in choosing technologies and structuring system architectures
- You’re directly responsible for deploying and operating automated rollout of solutions
- You educate others within your team on the latest DevOps methodologies and technologies
Who should respond?
- You have a degree in Computer Science or Informatics or at least 2 years of relevant work experience in this area
- Good knowledge of English (speak/read/write)
- You bring wide experience with Cloud Computing, experience with Amazon AWS is preferred
- You know your way around within Linux-distributions, experience with Debian and Ubuntu is preferred
- You have profound experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment systems like Jenkins, Travis or similar
- You are used to an agile development environment
- You have experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Mesos
- A further plus is knowing logging frameworks like ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana)
- You are open-minded and curious about new technologies
- You have a proven understanding of test-driven development
- You proactively propose improvement suggestions, identify and solve problems and work independently
what we offer
- We offer a flexible and constantly evolving environment where you will perform tests for a wide range of clients
- We offer a lot of variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company
- We invest in our human capital, we support development and career opportunities
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages
What if you don’t tick all these boxes, but you still like what you see? Just click ’Apply Now’ below and we’ll invite you for a cup of coffee!