1. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you contact us about our services, the emails you send may include information about you, such as your name, address, age, gender, email address and your enquiry. We use this information to carry out the following:
- In line with the legitimate interest we have in promoting our business, we will process your enquiries to provide you with information about the services we offer.
- This might include replying to your enquiry, or sending you invites to our events.
- We use a CRM Application to process your email address and information supplied by you in the course of an enquiry through the website, and to send you invitations and marketing materials.
- We may also process enquiries to take steps you ask of us with a view to entering into an agreement to provide you with our services.
We might use your information to send you marketing emails, in accordance with our legitimate interests, about our services or events which are similar or related to those which you have previously received (or attended, in the case of events).
If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click unsubscribe at the bottom of each marketing email.
When you apply for a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by us. Your personal data was either provided by yourself or obtained from publicly available sources (e.g. LinkedIn) or provided to us by someone who referred you for potential employment.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities in line with our legitimate interests, which include evaluating your candidacy/application for employment with us, setting up and conducting interviews and test for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as in otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be retained by us for 12 months from the date of the application. The data is used in order to improve our recruitment efforts and selection procedure but also as a talent pool. Whenever we have a new opening we can easily access the data of candidates who have shown interest in our company in the past and contact them to see if they are available for a new opportunity.
HOW YOU USE OUR WEBSITE (ANALYTICS)
- We process this information to understand how visitors use our website and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity (for example your IP address is used to approximate the country from which you access our website, and we aggregate this information together, so we know that, for example, most of the visitors to our website come from a certain country/area).
- This processing is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our website, by enhancing the user experience and making the website as personal and relevant as possible. Cookie preferences can be changed via our website, however, disabling certain cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services, and the functionality of the website may be limited.
2. DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
Your personal data on our website is used and shared by all our offices.
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business or assets, the information we hold may be included as part of that sale, in which case you may be notified, as appropriate, via email and/or a notice on the website of any changes in ownership or use of your information, as any choices you may have regarding that information.
Except as provided above, we will not provide your information to third parties.
3. YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you:
- You can ask for a copy of the data we are processing about you, and you can have inaccuracies corrected;
- You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your personal data.
We aim to comply without undue delay, and within one month at the latest.
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our website is hosted on a platform with adequate security measures and stores your data encrypted.
This policy may be updated from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new policy here.
6. RETENTION PERIODS